This is the official accessibility policy for chadlilleyint.com. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press CTRL + an access key.
The access keys used on this site are designed to be as standardised as possible and are based on the recomendations of the UK Government.
- Access key 's' - Skip Navigation
- Access key '1' - Home page
- Access key '3' - Site map
- Access key '4' - Search
- Access key '8' - Terms & Conditions
- Access key '9' - Contact us
- Access key '0' - Accessibility statement
- All pages on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying with all priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. Again, this is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested automatically. This site has been reviewed and it is believed that all these pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site are Section 508 approved, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. Again, a judgement call. This site has been reviewed and it is believed that all these pages are in compliance.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict. This is not a judgement call; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML. For example, check the home page for XHTML validity.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. For those using Internet Explorer, go to View > Text Size > and select your desired size. For Firefox users, simply hold the CTRL button and press + or - to increase or decrease the size.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- All images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
Note: 'Us' refers to 'You', 'User(s)', 'Visitor' refers to any person who uses this website.
This Web site is owned and controlled by Chad Lilley International Ltd
Opt-Out Option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Chad Lilley Int's databases going forward, please e-mail email@example.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Chad Lilley Int. databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information.
The Information We May Gather
- Non-personally-identifiable information:
- As a standard practice, Chad Lilley Int. assigns a random number to each user for anonymously tracking content preferences and traffic patterns. This random number lets us keep track of "how many" times users are doing specific things - like visiting our site each month - without really knowing who those users are (unless they specifically tell us). We analyse this data for trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. We also gather information about what users are searching for. We use all this information in order to improve our content, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- Personally identifiable information:
- General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site.
- If you submit a request for more information from us, the information you submit will only be used by Chad Lilley Int Ltd Our lists are private and are never sold to any third parties.
If you have any queries about this policy please feel free to contact us.